Seymour Commercial Demo Seymour Commercial Demo

I like the one around 0:34 because you sound more relaxed and natural. I'd like that one to be closer to, if not in the very front, because everything else is... Okaayyyy, but to put it in a strange way, it's pretty "animation" and not "raw" and believable in a personable front. At least, not yet. It's getting there, but alas, while acting is acting is acting, commercials and animation require different approaches. Most of it sounds like I'm "being sold to", even when you're not trying to pull off a hard sell approach, so you'll have to check out Nancy Wolfson tips/videos (some on YouTube) and do some heavy duty practicing to internalize what you're learning--Trust me, I KNOW how hard it is to learn how to do commercials after doing sooooooooo many big personalities!

Seymour responds:

I'll check them out, thanks Kim :D

Seeing Red Seeing Red

I miss your stuff.

This DEFINITELY sounds like something that'd be in the show Motorcity!

Blonde Hair and Cucumbers Blonde Hair and Cucumbers

I... I'm gonna cry...

it's like this TOUCHES ME IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES~~~ OOOHHHH~~

i totally meant my SOUL 'cause it's so DEEEP

MichaelJ responds:

Sensational!

Kay Challis commercial VO demo Kay Challis commercial VO demo

8D !!

xP Yeah, I'm gonna be lame and just say that you already know how much I <3 your voice acting. A lot.

Oh, and it JUST occurred to me that around 0:24, you sounded kinda like Mona Marshall! Like, for a split second, it was like her Izzy! How often do you voice for little boys, I wonder~? It'd be very neat to hear your spin on 'em sometime! Hopefully soon in animations!

kaychallis responds:

The feeling's mutual, missy. But you already know that.

I have yet to find my boyvoice. Really must, one of these days--I'm sure it would make me more marketable. More importantly, it would probably be a lot of fun, to boot.

Homestuck - Enter name. Homestuck - Enter name.

Read everything ever.

You already know how much I lurve your ability to give a lot of life, personality, and variety to a wall of text~ ESPECIALLY to such a lengthy wall of text that could've easily been one-note. You didn't let that happen.

xP You probably didn't know that Equius is my favorite troll.

Omahdon responds:

I don't even really know what Homestuck is! D: I just reads what is puts in fronts of mes. ....s.

Laughter Tutorial With No Name Laughter Tutorial With No Name

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS ha-HAA!!

...And laughter is rainbows.

Sooooooo helpful and informative~ And you're one of the best laughers (what the...) I know!

Thanks~! <3

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

&quot;Fuck, they found out.&quot;

XD At first I squiggled at the adorable-ness.

Then I couldn't stop laughing at the carnage.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

So much EMOTION!!1!

XD Just "beacuase".

Bioshock: Splicer Fun! Bioshock: Splicer Fun!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! &lt;3 &lt;3

SOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCCCHHH AMAAAAZZZIINNNGGGG~~

COME TO LA WHERE THEY CAN CAST YOU FOR (PERHAPS) THE NEXT BIOSHOCK~!! <3

YChang responds:

I wish. Thank you so much Hnillllllllll~

Who Do You Think I Am Who Do You Think I Am

OMG!!

@///@; OMIGAAAAAAAWWWWDDD~~!! I LOVED THIS WHEN YOU FIRST SUBMITTED IT, AND THEN... YOU UBER MIXED IT!! OMIGAAAAAWWWDD!! ILU!! <3 <3

XD I <3 the snapping.